Steps To Register A Company:
- Confirm if your Company Name is available through the ASIC website or by calling us 1300 722 796,
- Ensure you have consent and all the personal details from all officers and members,
- Make sure you have a physical business and registered office address (Not a Post Office Box),
- Decide on the type of Company you require,
- Once you have all of the above requirements in order, you are ready to apply!
Typically we provide a Certificate of Registration within 1-2 hours of receiving your order*.
When we receive confirmation from ASIC we will froward all relevant documents to you via e-mail.
Hard copies of the company documents are dispatched the following business day.
For an additional fee we can handle the ongoing maintenance and compliance for your company. As part of this service we will contact you with a reminder to pay your ASIC fees to avoid late penalties. Read more about our Annual Review Service.
Please also be advised that the details of your company should always be up to date and you must notify ASIC of any changes within 28 days of a change occurring.
We can make any necessary changes to your company details on your behalf – all you have to do is contact us.
*In some cases Public Companies can take a little longer to register with ASIC.