What is ASIC Annual Review Service?
Congratulations! Your new company is setup. Now what?
Each year your company is obligated to have an Annual Review to confirm the company details and pay an annual fee of $267 to ASIC to ensure your company is trading lawfully and remains registered with ASIC.
What is your responsibility as a Director?
- Check the ASIC annual company statement to ensure it is correct and up-to-date;
- Pay an ASIC Annual Fee before its due date (penalties apply for late payment);
- Pass a Solvency Resolution within 2 months of the company’s annual review date stating that the company is able to trade and will continue with its activities for the next 12 months.
- Inform ASIC regarding any changes of company details within 28 days from date of change, record all changes within your corporate register.
- Failure to complete ASIC requirements on time will result in significant penalties being imposed by ASIC.
With our extensive experience and expertise as ASIC Registered Agent, we can assist you in maintaining your company’s corporate register and ensure your company is continuously compliant with the regulations set by ASIC under Corporations Act 2001.
We can simplify this process for you by acting as your ASIC agent. All you need to do is sign the necessary documents we prepare for you and arrange for payment of the annual fee.
This offer includes the following:-
As your ASIC agent, we review the annual statements to ensure consistency with ASIC records and your corporate register. We will forward completed annual reviews to you with ASIC invoice and a Solvency Resolution
We will prepare resolutions, minutes and ASIC forms to any changes required. Our service includes two complimentary company changes per year (which we usually charge at $120 per change).
We will lodge your ASIC forms online and forward a validation report to you
Shelcom will send email and SMS reminders to your clients to ensure they pay ASIC or return signed documents and lodgement on time and avoid any penalty charges.
We offer optional service to use our address as your Registered Office Address. We also offer alternative solutions to billings & ASIC Payments.
Click here, if you wish to proceed with this limited offer today.
Call us today on 1300 722 796 if you would like to find out more.